Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome to ChiTown!






This past week women came from all over to Skokie, Illinois to compete in the International system. Deanna's (Mrs. AL) trip to Chicago was a chance for us to catch up and for me to spend some more time with a favorite little man of mine named Carter. He is otherwise known as Rocky for his fight to survive in spite of...well, everything after he was born at 23 weeks. I also got good at applying eyelashes on someone else. Deanna was a good victim! One of my dearest friends and former roommate, Michelle, came in from TN and her lifelong friend (and my new one) Gerri, came in from OH. My house was full of estrogen people and I loved it!You should have seen the three of us rushing to get ready in the master bath! Curlers, hair dryers, ect all going at once. It was no wonder we blew a fuse. But wherever is that fuse box? Thanks to Gerri, we found it and got the bathroom up and running again!
Here are some pics from the weekend.
1)With Tim Kretschmann
2)Michelle and I with Deanna
3)With Jennifer Naida who is TINY as a minute!
4)3 Amigos. or Amigas? I barely passed spanish.Can you tell?
5)Chell and I. So sassy...and old;)

No comments: