Monday, June 14, 2010

Ready to Celebrate and Then....






I went a little overboard. Hum, that sounds familiar;)
Anyway, I had created a tiki buffet on our bar outisde, had tables I decorated with netting and hurricanes filled with sand and shells. I burned music for the luau including the version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," by Israel Kamak-something from Hawaii, had an inflatable and we were set. That is, until the rain came blowing through. It's why I love our family and friends, they just deal and have fun regardless of a few dark clouds.

The moonwalk thing became quite the fast water slide. The dryer was at full capacity as we would dry wet clothes and towels for reuse. Then the clouds broke. So we began the cupcake decorating. It was how this who thing began-I wanted to do soemthing with cupcakes. It was a belated 2nd birthday party for Ali gone wild. And let's face it, the girl will never remember that day. The cupcakes were the biggest hit for the kids. Make some cupcakes (which are sounding all too good right now) throw down some colored icing and all sort of sprinkles and mini M&M's ect and you are set. And now...I shall sleep.ZZzzzZZzzz


1) Pre-party. Ali's ready to dance.
2) Pom crazy. I couldn't stop making them!
3) Cupcakes anyone?
4) Ali with Kelly
5) Johnny got his cupcake on also.

No comments: