Sunday, March 17, 2013

Making Plans

First meeting! This afternoon, I drove to one of the Illinois International director’s home for our first title holders meeting. Miss Illinois International, Season, was under the weather so she Skyped in while Miss Teen Illinois, Megan and her mom, and I met with Jennifer and Beverly. Jennifer directs the Miss and Miss Teen and Beverly handles us Mrs. contestants.  This was their first year directing, but they have a wealth of experience. It was a fabulous afternoon as we talked about our goals and expectations for this year and both Jennifer and Beverly are behind us in helping us attain those goals. I think it says a lot about how well we will be getting along this year and I look forward to all of the plans we are making.
I like to call us the Fab Five!  Season, Jennifer, Megan, Beverly and me.

 

No comments: