Sunday, July 13, 2008

This Just in...the new Mrs. Illinois America Is....











LISA NIEWOLNY!!!! These ladies all looked awesome and are making married women proud with their accomplishments. I am so proud of Lisa as she will continue the long tradition of representing our state and will be an incredible Mrs. Illinois. She has a strong faith and lives with her heart. The work she and her family does in Africa is changing lives there. Did I mention she has a book out to help girls with positive self-esteem? Lisa will have about six weeks before nationals and she is primed and ready to go if I don't say so myself. I must admit, being the big Mama I am right now, it was so motivating to see how fit all these women are. Man, I will have hundreds of miles to run before I can get anywhere near a swimsuit!
1)Lisa in her state costume
2)Lisa with her daughter Kennedy
3)Lisa with court
4)Lisa in evening gown
5)Jennifer Jordan Cruz-1st runner up
6)Randa allen-3rd Runner-up
7)Anji Meidel-2nd runner-up
8)Randa again

No comments: