Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Belated Update....





Back in September I was so lucky to have my husband send me off to Arizona for an overnight. It was a chance to cheer on a friend and get a good night sleep! Lisa Niewolny is Mrs. Illinois America and , to me, the ultimate queen. She is so many wonderful things wrapped up in one person. She and her family recently took on the building of an orphan home in Africa that should be completed next spring. For Lisa, this trip to nationals was a goal a long time in the making and so I had to be there to cheer her on along with her family. She made the top 12 and looked outstanding. Here are some of the pictures from our seats in the back. I finally had them developed and uploaded and found many were too dark ect. So hre is what I was left with. Congrats Lisa on a job well done!

No comments: