Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Holidays Already?




It's that time again! Time to get started on holiday cards. Yes! I know, tt's not even Halloween. And although I normally push it off until the week before Christmas, this year I shall be on top of things. It is my New Year's resolution, before the New Year! Anyway, instead of ordering the same ole cards with a picture of my kiddos on the front, I discovered a MUCH better idea. They are the MOST adorable cards EVER designed by budding young artists who are also patients at Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Anyone who knows me, understands my deep love for Children’s. They are one of the only places in the state of Illinois to provide heart transplants for babies and other such amazing procedures. The cards are part of, "Children's Expressions," and there are a ton of choices that can be personalized. What a wonderful idea!
The best part? Every purchase directly benefits the hospital’s "Family Services." The program helps support families coping with their child’s illness and stay at Childrens'.

Click here for the on-line store
www.childrensmemorial.org/store/cards/default.asp?catID=3
or call 1.877.901.4264.

No comments: