Thursday, August 5, 2010

Heaven on Earth!







One of the biggest supporters and sponsors of Mrs. Illinois is Alyce Designs which just happens to be headquartered a few towns from where I live! Never in my life have I seen sooo many dresses under one roof! Acres of gowns and cocktails...as far as the eye could see;)I wanted to just move on in there. Natalie is the granddaughter of Alyce and she is like a fairy Godfriend. I was invited to try on anything and everything there including samples that are yet to be seen by the public. It was in fact a lovely dream and I cannot thank the Aceto's and Alyce Designs for making it happen. Thanks to them, I now have a fun and colorful wardrobe for Mrs. America and for the many upcoming appearances. And Natalie was so gracious, Julie's baby, Bebe, even found some of her own evening attire for Tuscon! A furry friend designer line could be a great pet project, no?

No comments: