Saturday, November 26, 2011

Birthdays, Tailgates and a Rivalry.












From Turkey Day to my Birthday.It was a perfect day spent with my family, my horse (I know)and a fantastic dinner downtown at MK. Even the dessert, with a mini shake, was adorable. The next morning we got up and got organized. Barely. Then John, Summer, Scott and I headed over to Northwestern for the annual NU vs. MSU game. As stated before, my hubby's mom was a professor at NU and he grew up there. However, my brother played football and my sister-in-law played golf at MSU. Trash talking anyone? So we concocted a tailgate complete with jello shots (green) and Bailey's pudding shots (really great and very easy to make)and braved the cold rainy weather. We are wusses though and left at halftime to watch the rest of the game from a nearby pub where it was dry and warm.

No comments: