Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve





As per tradition, we spent Christmas Eve in Hinsdale at my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's home that is a perfect setting for a family holiday. This year there is even more to celebrate. My niece Margaret is marrying her long time beau, Philip. And my nephew John Kelly (many Johns in our family) is marrying his long time love Kelly. Yes, Kelly, as in Kelly Kelly, but she is now a full fledged Doctor so she will likely keep her maiden name. Anyway....my SIL Lisa knows how to entertain and BIL Patrick is so much fun for as well. If only it were Christmas Eve every night. Then again, I am wiped out with all the shopping and wrapping. Our kids adored their cousins and even were given some Harrods bears from London. Then it was time to pack up and head back home for Santa's arrival.

No comments: