Sunday, July 25, 2010

Later That Day.....








My fabulous friends who I adore, stopped by for the afternoon. This was a great way to celebrate as we can all just hang out and catch up. Deanna, Andy and Carter (Rocky)swung by before heading home to Maryland. Thank you sooo much Deanna for all the gifts! Rona and Michelle came over before heading to the airport and Jennifer was able to drive over. We hit Cheesecake Factory, which is fatal I know, but so hard to resist. An eighth deadly sin? It was almost (ok, not nearly) as much fun as the company! Then I returned home to many flowers ( known still as 'fluffies,' by Ali) which all smell incredible. Thank you!!!

The day capped off with my husband who spent time figuring out dates for Arizona (Mrs. America)and talking with the hotel and airlines. He had it all worked out in under 24 hours! He proclaimed himself the head of the,"Illinois Delegation," which includes several other states at this point.
1)Deanna, me(& Ali), Rona and Michelle.
2) The CAKES
3)The fluffies.

No comments: