Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cheers!!














Tuesday began with many details including family pictures. Wow, now I get what they say about shooting with animals and children. Except our animals (children) were fine. It was me! I was trying to just keep them from being overheated (by the heat of course) and in view of the photographer. He (Bob Milkovich) is a sports photog I met through a Komen breast cancer event this past summer. He asked to take shots of me trying on hats at the Arlington event. I discovered he was Mayor Daley's main man to take pictures for when Chicago was up for the 2016 Olympics. Oh Brazil!! So it was fantastic to meet him and then work with him. He just shot the newest Cubs' cookbook which just came out to raise funds for Ryan Dempster's foundation for DiGeorge syndrome which his daughter endures. Way to go Bob! What a thrill to see it in stores and to shoot with him. I figured if he could shoot the Bears,Blackhawks and Bulls...he could capture a couple of young ones (the kids of course.) And he did-very well!

Then we flew OUT of the door in time to meet for dinner with the Aceto's at The Clubhouse. We had the chance to go over details and just have some fun. 31/2 hours of fun!! I am so fortunate to have Joe, Marcie, Julie and Joe (and Bebe) lead me through the year...and the server brought about a surprise dessert! They are all very good things!

No comments: