Thursday, September 2, 2010

Charity Fashion Show Take 2.





Just a few more pictures of some of our wonderful ladies during the fashion show. Those of us who wore costumes missed out on the gowns the other half wore on stage before us. But it was a great time seeing how creative each queen was in how she chose to represent her state. I adore Mrs. Washington for many reason and must admit my family (who lived in Seattle for 6 years while I was growing up) still cheers for the Seahawks, so I loved her costume even more. Hey! Anyone have some Diet Dr. Pepper and dark chocolate? Mrs. Tennessee (who is a hoot)wore a costume by Manuel. He is a famed designer in Nashville I had the chance to work with on a few stories when I worked there. You can spot his work and he did not disappoint with Monette's jacket. Then there is Tonya (VA) and Susie (NV) who were bigger than life in there spectacular costumes as well!

No comments: