Friday, September 3, 2010

Practice, practice, practice!






...and then some more practice. Luckily, choreographers Frit and Frat keep us in stitches. We were kept in alphabetical order according to our states for many of the rehearsals. It gave me the chance to get to know (and adore) ladies such as Jeanene Christy (Indiana)and Alicia Jones(Hawaii)and true beauties, Valerie Whitehead (Iowa) and Heidi Parson (Idaho.) Of course, I kept making sure I was in the back for the dance number rehearsals so I met some other great women who still make me laugh when I think about how funny they were. For all the hours we spent getting the opening number right (or trying to...)I can't think of a better group of women to spend that time with. By the end of the week, I could see how each lady earned her spot there and how each person could easily fill the role of Mrs. America.
1)Do not attempt this at home, or in short skirts!
2)Lined up against the wall
3)NJ, MI, Me,and NV

No comments: