Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ooo, try that one on...



A few days after we returned from Tucson, I travelled with Marcie and Jules Aceto to Naperville. That's where you'll find BriZan Couture. I had the chance to catch up with Miss Illinois Teen All-American, Jessica Jacksa and Miss Illinois Jr. Teen All-American (and 2nd RU at nationals) while we met dozen upon dozens of young ladies. Sue Zanayed owns BriZan and has hundreds of cocktail dresses, gowns,suits and accessories you just won't find in your department stores. Right now is the height of homecoming season. I have never seen soo many girls shopping and buying at once. I noted to the owner, Sue, her store was jamming. She said that was nothing! How she gets is done, I have no idea.
1)Taylor, me and Jessica
2)We made Sue (AKA Salma Hayak)wear a tiara. WHEN she marries that great boyfriend of hers, I am signing her up for Mrs. Illinois. Jules and I have already begun planning the destination wedding;)

No comments: