Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Show's About to Begin!




After standing in line for hours (some people were there from 9am on)for a good seat, friends and family of the 51 state delegates were ready to see who made it on to the next phase of competition. My parents were able to fly in for finals, so I was able to grab a quick hug from them. While they were all getting settled in seats, Gaspar was putting the finishing touches on me. Do you know he did Miss America's make-up when she won? He really is marvelous and I love his honesty and enthusiasm. Lisa (my Girl Friday;) ) and was helping make sure my gown was steamed, etc. and still somehow managed to get downstairs in time looking lovely as ever.
1)My ladies, Rona and Michelle
2)John and Lisa with the signs/billboards which I could actually see while on stage.
3)John and Lisa with Jules' baby, Bebe who was also dressed for the occasion.

No comments: