Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You Can Never Sparkle Enough!





This afternoon we went jewelry shopping at James and Williams in Berwyn. James and Williams is a family (3 generations now)owned jewelry store. They have been huge supporters of Mrs. Illinois for 30 years!!! Jules has equisite taste in jewelry and opened my eyes to a whole new world;) Bill Hlavack is a business leader and community leader with such a generous spirit. Thank you for designing my one-of-a-kind Mrs. Illinois medallion necklace. I cannot wait to see it and wear it!
Thank you Marcie and Jules for lunch at Redstone. It's becoming our weekly habit to get together and I love it. The Acetos are so dedicated to Mrs. Illinois and there is really soo much hard work that goes on throughout the year by them and their staff of volunteers. And loyal sponsors like James and Williams make it even more special.


1)James and Williams
2)Owner Bill Hlavack
3)Jules,Bebe, me and Marcie

No comments: