Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Preliminary Post-Show













After the preliminary show, we all met up to celebrate for a brief moment as it was already 10:20pm (12:20 CST)and my voice was quickly taking a vacation.It was so wonderful to spend some time with everyone.
1)My wonderful husband, John, really is born to wear a tuxedo.Isn't he handsome!
2)My super supportive directors, the Aceto's (Joe, Marcie, Jules and Bebe)
3)Rona, me and Michelle. My life long gal pals who are always there for me.
4)Wendy Carlson and I got up close and personal as she made sure I and most of the ladies were spray tanned for those swimsuits.
5)Lisa Nielwonly (Mrs. IL 2008 and finalist)is a dear friend who travelled in early to help me in so many ways.
6)Michele Strom (Mrs. NE 2007 and 2nd RU at Mrs. America)Michele is able to figure out your style in the blink of an eye. She does beautiful make-up and helped me find the perfect gown I wore when I won Mrs. Illinois America.She has incredible taste and style.
7)Me with Gaspar-The Great-Cruz and Mrs. HI (Alicia.)I was told he was outstanding and he is! Gaspar designed the gown I'm wearing at Mrs. America and he also designed the fabulous earrings and bracelet I'm wearing here. Perfection in all ways!

No comments: