Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dinner with Friends






We capped off our first full day with a dinner at El Charro which was El Fabuloso;) (Sorry, I took spanish for a couple of years and retained El zippo.) During dinner I had the chance to get to know Teri McMillin (Mississippi). She is one of those gals you just wished lived next door. She is so down to Earth and open. I love people who are that way. The work she does on behalf of her daughter, Molly Kate who was stillborn, through the March of Dimes is touching and inspirational. I also had the chance to chat with Samantha Reinecke (Kansas), Melissa Rector (Rhode Island)and Stefani Norville (California). They were all great!
Susie and I had plans to get to bed early that night, but, we stayed up talking instead which was a far better and much more fun decision.
1)Another table full of lovely ladies.
2)Our table
3)RI, MS, and NV

No comments: